DragonDagger 317
Welcome to DragonDagger's Official Forums!
Enjoy your stay.
DragonDagger 317
Welcome to DragonDagger's Official Forums!
Enjoy your stay.
DragonDagger 317
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DragonDagger 317

DragonDagger's Official Forums

HomeDDLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Donations welcomed, we're trying to get the golden server position on runelocus server status page!
Webclient is OUT! Click Play Now in the Forums Homepage

Guide For New Players!

Go down 
+5
l0ve
fantom
pker for ev
im real pb
Kolbrick
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Kolbrick

DD Posts DD Posts : 46

Guide For New Players! Empty
PostSubject: Guide For New Players!   Guide For New Players! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 6:17 pm

when u start do ::pure then with ur starter money buy a weapon like a abbysal from the shops north of the bank then go to ur spellbook click monster tele and click island from here just kill hill giants and moss giants.

if u want money go to the home bank get about 100m trade dommik buy a chisel and gems and make them into ammys dont worry about onyx but get 75 make dragonstones into glorys sell to vannaka just beside dommik and sell for 3.6m each which is 130m per inventory
1-sapphire
40-emrald
50-ruby
60-diamond
75-dragonstone
90-onyx

ok 99 prayer is simple get some money go to shops trade miles and buy dragon bones DONT USE ON ALTER BURRYING IS BETTER XP!

if u get bored of crafting get mage gear go to barrows and barrage the people they drop barrows or get mage gear tele west of mage bank pull the lever slash the webs and kill fareed and the last way is tele to ice plateau (lunar books) and kill the mith drags and if u wanna auto cast barrage just tele to mage bank and walk west but it takes forever

well that was my guide for beginners! affraid
Back to top Go down
im real pb
im real pb

DD Posts DD Posts : 110

PostSubject: Re: Guide For New Players!   Guide For New Players! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 10:52 am

I say ask a friend to lend u x bow and get 99 ranged first at the man XD Razz
Back to top Go down
Kolbrick

PostSubject: Re: Guide For New Players!   Guide For New Players! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 10:57 am

lol it sais your a dd noob lol! im a junior member afro
Back to top Go down
pker for ev
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
pker for ev

DD Posts DD Posts : 365

PostSubject: Re: Guide For New Players!   Guide For New Players! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 3:25 pm

Kolbrick wrote:
lol it sais your a dd noob lol! im a junior member afro
it says im global mod Razz lolol i beat you both!
Back to top Go down
Kolbrick

PostSubject: Re: Guide For New Players!   Guide For New Players! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 10:02 am

i hate global mods Very Happy
Back to top Go down
fantom
Haxor IRL
fantom

DD Posts DD Posts : 282

PostSubject: Re: Guide For New Players!   Guide For New Players! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 12:26 pm

im senior member =P
Back to top Go down
l0ve
l0ve

DD Posts DD Posts : 43

PostSubject: Re: Guide For New Players!   Guide For New Players! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 3:48 pm

nice guide, thanks, it helped me.
Back to top Go down
i baby i
InGame Moderator
InGame Moderator
i baby i

DD Posts DD Posts : 89

PostSubject: Re: Guide For New Players!   Guide For New Players! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 3:51 pm

good job Smile
Back to top Go down
eat my spec

DD Posts DD Posts : 42

PostSubject: Re: Guide For New Players!   Guide For New Players! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 12:52 am

ooh thanx thats so useful Very Happy
Back to top Go down
pker for ev
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
pker for ev

DD Posts DD Posts : 365

PostSubject: Re: Guide For New Players!   Guide For New Players! I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 12:26 am

Very Happy nice guide my man and btw i made one too! check it out! i have a lil quick guide on it to!
Back to top Go down
im real pb
im real pb

DD Posts DD Posts : 110

PostSubject: Re: Guide For New Players!   Guide For New Players! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 10:15 am

nice guide
Back to top Go down
bllc!
Haxor IRL
bllc!

DD Posts DD Posts : 235

PostSubject: Re: Guide For New Players!   Guide For New Players! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 7:22 pm

nice guide gonna help alot of newbies Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Gy

DD Posts DD Posts : 102

PostSubject: Re: Guide For New Players!   Guide For New Players! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 3:40 pm

Kolbrick wrote:
when u start do ::pure then with ur starter money buy a weapon like a abbysal from the shops north of the bank then go to ur spellbook click monster tele and click island from here just kill hill giants and moss giants.

if u want money go to the home bank get about 100m trade dommik buy a chisel and gems and make them into ammys dont worry about onyx but get 75 make dragonstones into glorys sell to vannaka just beside dommik and sell for 3.6m each which is 130m per inventory
1-sapphire
40-emrald
50-ruby
60-diamond
75-dragonstone
90-onyx

ok 99 prayer is simple get some money go to shops trade miles and buy dragon bones DONT USE ON ALTER BURRYING IS BETTER XP!

if u get bored of crafting get mage gear go to barrows and barrage the people they drop barrows or get mage gear tele west of mage bank pull the lever slash the webs and kill fareed and the last way is tele to ice plateau (lunar books) and kill the mith drags and if u wanna auto cast barrage just tele to mage bank and walk west but it takes forever

well that was my guide for beginners! affraid

omfg nice, ima sell glorys when server is back on, ill get like 10b easy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guide For New Players!   Guide For New Players! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guide For New Players!
Page 1 of 1