DragonDagger 317
Welcome to DragonDagger's Official Forums!
Enjoy your stay.
DragonDagger 317
Welcome to DragonDagger's Official Forums!
Enjoy your stay.
DragonDagger 317
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DragonDagger 317

DragonDagger's Official Forums

HomeDDLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Donations welcomed, we're trying to get the golden server position on runelocus server status page!
Webclient is OUT! Click Play Now in the Forums Homepage

Glad to help if u need it

Go down 
+4
Tony
stfu
Ilikepeople
nightfire757
8 posters
AuthorMessage
nightfire757
DD Noob

DD Posts DD Posts : 11

Glad to help if u need it Empty
PostSubject: Glad to help if u need it   Glad to help if u need it I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 8:59 pm

If anyone needs some help with pking or if u need some help with lvling up ur prayer ,theiving, and def.....or killing the kqueen, or if ur having trouble with any boss....just ask me Very Happy

Last edited by nightfire757 on Sun Jul 12, 2009 11:18 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ilikepeople
Ilikepeople

DD Posts DD Posts : 54

PostSubject: Re: Glad to help if u need it   Glad to help if u need it I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 9:03 pm

nightfire757 wrote:
If anyone needs some help just ask ill be here.....to help Very Happy Very Happy
very useless post one sentence saying i will help you good job there anyone can do that but w/e spam much?
Back to top Go down
nightfire757
DD Noob

DD Posts DD Posts : 11

PostSubject: Re: Glad to help if u need it   Glad to help if u need it I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 9:04 pm

dude....im just trying to make it easyer for noobs when they comeon this server....they could be stuck at somthing and then they look at this....and wow they got it.......and im not making 5 word posts

Last edited by nightfire757 on Sun Jul 12, 2009 11:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ilikepeople
Ilikepeople

PostSubject: Re: Glad to help if u need it   Glad to help if u need it I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 9:06 pm

nightfire757 wrote:
dude..stop...im just trying to help
and there you go again making a like 5 word post very difficult to think that out no?So helpful indeed (sarcasm) please think out you'r posts when there in more serious forums.
Back to top Go down
stfu
InGame Administrator
InGame Administrator

DD Posts DD Posts : 185

PostSubject: Re: Glad to help if u need it   Glad to help if u need it I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 7:13 am

-If anyone needs some help just ask ill be here.....to help
i would advise you to put into it like i will hlep with kbd kq anyhting you need we can even team at pking if you want
Back to top Go down
http://www.meatspin.com
Tony
DD Noob

DD Posts DD Posts : 5

PostSubject: Re: Glad to help if u need it   Glad to help if u need it I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 7:15 am

You Might Of Posted in wrong section because it says talk about dragondagger here in the category.
Back to top Go down
Dead Like Me
Dead Like Me

DD Posts DD Posts : 27

PostSubject: if anyone needs help   Glad to help if u need it I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 10:36 am

Dude Ilikepeaple u keep commenting but when ur commenting ur saying to -.-
Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Ilikepeople
Ilikepeople

PostSubject: Re: Glad to help if u need it   Glad to help if u need it I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 3:14 pm

Dead Like Me wrote:
Dude Ilikepeaple u keep commenting but when ur commenting ur saying to -.-
Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Ok this makes no sense at all please explain what you mean in a much clearer fashion not just some random words in a completely awful order.
Back to top Go down
stfu
InGame Administrator
InGame Administrator

DD Posts DD Posts : 185

PostSubject: Re: Glad to help if u need it   Glad to help if u need it I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 8:10 am

what i think she means is that you are saying oh this is spam when some of your posts have been spam im not sure but i think that is what she means....
Back to top Go down
http://www.meatspin.com
pkerztwin111

DD Posts DD Posts : 23

PostSubject: Chill   Glad to help if u need it I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 4:02 pm

You all just need to chill, we understand nightfire, is just trying to help people, ilikepeople, let him do what he feels, nessecary, o help newbies, then let him, his choice, if he ends up making a fool of himself or not, so leave it be, and dont argue about a pitty conversation
Back to top Go down
Ken

DD Posts DD Posts : 95

PostSubject: Re: Glad to help if u need it   Glad to help if u need it I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 11:27 pm

Not going to Flame cause well it seems like your only trying to Help.

So yup Very Happy

~Ken
Back to top Go down
fantom
Haxor IRL
fantom

DD Posts DD Posts : 282

PostSubject: Re: Glad to help if u need it   Glad to help if u need it I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 1:34 pm

isnt everyone supposed to help??
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Glad to help if u need it   Glad to help if u need it I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Glad to help if u need it
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DragonDagger 317  :: General :: General-
Jump to: