DragonDagger 317
Welcome to DragonDagger's Official Forums!
Enjoy your stay.
DragonDagger 317
Welcome to DragonDagger's Official Forums!
Enjoy your stay.
DragonDagger 317
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DragonDagger 317

DragonDagger's Official Forums

HomeDDLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Donations welcomed, we're trying to get the golden server position on runelocus server status page!
Webclient is OUT! Click Play Now in the Forums Homepage

Youtube vid contest all read if u wanna win!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
t2kmostkillz
t2kmostkillz

DD Posts DD Posts : 115

Youtube vid contest all read if u wanna win! Empty
PostSubject: Youtube vid contest all read if u wanna win!   Youtube vid contest all read if u wanna win! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 3:38 pm

Hey everyone here is a good chance to win some items while helping out DragonDagger317 server. Articipate and I are running a youtube vid contest of the server. You need to provide good information about the server tour them around and show them around the server. etc. IF YOU WIN : you will get a 3rd age set(of your choice), 1 set of each barrows armour sets, and a VESTA LONGSWORD. You will have a BETTER CHANCE OF WINNING if you provide audio(music) and special effects(including title screens and creds etc.) also make sure in the description you also provide the link for the forums and the client download link so they can join easily. This will be a good competition and if a vid isnt as good as another I dont want to find out that someone has been saying profanity of someone elses vid. Now we wish you goodluck on the contest and hope you win. the contest ends sunday at around 12-3 pm eastern time. (the more rates subscribes and comments you have on your video will boost your chances of winning the contest. and all enjoy and have fun)
Back to top Go down
Untrust3d
Untrust3d

DD Posts DD Posts : 59

PostSubject: Re: Youtube vid contest all read if u wanna win!   Youtube vid contest all read if u wanna win! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 7:35 pm

I'm gonna enter,

-RESERVED AREA!
Back to top Go down
http://untrust3dscape.darkbb.com
Untrust3d
Untrust3d

DD Posts DD Posts : 59

PostSubject: Re: Youtube vid contest all read if u wanna win!   Youtube vid contest all read if u wanna win! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 3:34 am

Sorry guys my computer was crashed, all system 32 and 31 deleted my hole laptop has nothing atm im on the main computer
Back to top Go down
http://untrust3dscape.darkbb.com
samywa
DD Noob

DD Posts DD Posts : 9

PostSubject: Thanx   Youtube vid contest all read if u wanna win! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 5:51 am

well im going to enter,
I cant be F'd reading it so >
Is there any prize ?
:PP
From sam
Back to top Go down
http://www.untrust3dscape.darkbb.com
iskill pure
iskill pure

DD Posts DD Posts : 77

PostSubject: Re: Youtube vid contest all read if u wanna win!   Youtube vid contest all read if u wanna win! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 6:21 am

as u read good u can see what he give
Back to top Go down
stfu
InGame Administrator
InGame Administrator

DD Posts DD Posts : 185

PostSubject: Re: Youtube vid contest all read if u wanna win!   Youtube vid contest all read if u wanna win! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 3:45 pm

i wish i was on to enter in this
Back to top Go down
http://www.meatspin.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Youtube vid contest all read if u wanna win!   Youtube vid contest all read if u wanna win! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Youtube vid contest all read if u wanna win!
Page 1 of 1