DragonDagger 317
Welcome to DragonDagger's Official Forums!
Enjoy your stay.
DragonDagger 317
Welcome to DragonDagger's Official Forums!
Enjoy your stay.
DragonDagger 317
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DragonDagger 317

DragonDagger's Official Forums

HomeDDLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Donations welcomed, we're trying to get the golden server position on runelocus server status page!
Webclient is OUT! Click Play Now in the Forums Homepage

About client v3

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
t2kmostkillz
t2kmostkillz

DD Posts DD Posts : 115

About client v3 Empty
PostSubject: About client v3   About client v3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 8:09 pm

Hey everyone im sorry i messed up on clientv3 i didnt know that i did it wrong. =\ I also just went ahead and uploaded it b4 i could check and see it for myself but i guess thats what rushing does to u... well im done with client v3 im giong to post it in a few. but i kept the icons the same.. and once again im sorry for my failure =\ like they say nobody is perfect and that just happened to be my turn to show that i screwed up.. well client v3 is coming in about 10-30 minutes from this post. maybe.
Back to top Go down
pker for ev
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
pker for ev

DD Posts DD Posts : 365

About client v3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: About client v3   About client v3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 8:29 pm

kk sweet and well done tho on the v3 even tho its messed up...you fixing it atm so i think u did a great job no matter what
Back to top Go down
t2kmostkillz
t2kmostkillz

DD Posts DD Posts : 115

About client v3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: About client v3   About client v3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 8:30 pm

pker for ev wrote:
kk sweet and well done tho on the v3 even tho its messed up...you fixing it atm so i think u did a great job no matter what

Thank you alot i feel bad though with that failure.. arti is making the background for v3 so idk how long it will take.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

About client v3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: About client v3   About client v3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

About client v3
Page 1 of 1