DragonDagger 317
Welcome to DragonDagger's Official Forums!
Enjoy your stay.
DragonDagger 317
Welcome to DragonDagger's Official Forums!
Enjoy your stay.
DragonDagger 317
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DragonDagger 317

DragonDagger's Official Forums

HomeDDLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Donations welcomed, we're trying to get the golden server position on runelocus server status page!
Webclient is OUT! Click Play Now in the Forums Homepage

Pkerztwin111 Staff application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
pkerztwin111

DD Posts DD Posts : 23

Pkerztwin111 Staff application Empty
PostSubject: Pkerztwin111 Staff application   Pkerztwin111 Staff application I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 8:14 pm

Activity [How long will you be online for a day]: A day i normally play anywhere from 6-10 hours
( however tommorow i will be going on vacation and comeing home the next day, but i will get on when i get home )

IGN [In game name]: pkerztwin111

Why should you become part of our staff team? Well, i love to bring joy to the game, im a great player, i do however get into fights with player i will admit, but only when respect to other players or to staff members, normally if this happens, i consult other staff on advice for what to do.

What are your staff experiences? Ive played on all of the following as some kinda staff member- Shockerscape, Cake-scape, deltascape, foreverscape, uberpkz, kingdomriseingscape, etc....

What can you do to help out our community? I help everyone person i can no matter what problem, if i cant help i will find out a way to help, helping is like one of those things i was born to do, and it just is me i guess, in some way it just seems right.

Will you respect other staff and the owner? Of course, respecting staff and owner is the most important part of this game, if there isnt respect then there isnt a game, its just reason of becoming staff is to work as a team.
Back to top Go down
pker for ev
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
pker for ev

DD Posts DD Posts : 365

PostSubject: Re: Pkerztwin111 Staff application   Pkerztwin111 Staff application I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 4:54 am

[color=green] nice app its nice and long and spaced out

this is a good app and good luck! Razz
Back to top Go down
iskill pure
iskill pure

DD Posts DD Posts : 77

PostSubject: Re: Pkerztwin111 Staff application   Pkerztwin111 Staff application I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 5:07 am

this apply is good gl on mod Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pkerztwin111 Staff application   Pkerztwin111 Staff application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pkerztwin111 Staff application
Page 1 of 1