DragonDagger 317
Welcome to DragonDagger's Official Forums!
Enjoy your stay.
DragonDagger 317
Welcome to DragonDagger's Official Forums!
Enjoy your stay.
DragonDagger 317
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DragonDagger 317

DragonDagger's Official Forums

HomeDDLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Donations welcomed, we're trying to get the golden server position on runelocus server status page!
Webclient is OUT! Click Play Now in the Forums Homepage

I RAPE I STAFF APPLICATION

Go down 
AuthorMessage
i rape i
DD Noob

DD Posts DD Posts : 7

I RAPE I STAFF APPLICATION Empty
PostSubject: I RAPE I STAFF APPLICATION   I RAPE I STAFF APPLICATION I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 6:14 pm

Activity [How long will you be online for a day]:i play aleast 3-8hrs a day

IGN [In game name]:i rape i

Why should you become part of our staff team?Well i think i should be apart of your guys staff team because i help everyone help when they first join and still i love helping new players

What are your staff experiences?.I used to co-own over 10severs i owned one but it got hacked :(i was a mod probably 10times.Admin about 5times
What can you do to help out our community?I can help the players tell them the fourm site I will keep out the autoers the spamming and the scamming...
Will you respect other staff and the owner?I will respect everyone on the server if there flaming me i will put them on my haters list...I like all the staffs lol! I just really want to be apart of the staff family king well here you go this is my staff application.Well thanks for your time to read this...

-I rape I

Last edited by i rape i on Mon Jul 27, 2009 2:48 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : miss spelled words)
Back to top Go down

I RAPE I STAFF APPLICATION
Page 1 of 1